Saturday, October 09, 2010

Anna managed to teach me all the statistics topics (besides probability) just within three sessions with me :D You must know that I have ZERO knowledge of stats until she had the first session with me and I'm now able to do many questions (still a long long way to go, of course). You know how to spell elation? e-l-a-t-i-o-n.

Anna lim I don't know how much to thank you for coming over to my place plus school and sacrificing your study time for this! and for making me feel so much better after that day we had in school :) So, so much better. Just cause it's you I'm going to put xoxo behind this (I don't know alot of people who use xoxo haha!) I'm suddenly reminded of this collage you did for me (with all the lovey kissy photos) early last year when I hated school so much yay :D


Think this is the third time I'm posting this!





at least we really study now :D (but that was the last time I saw such a beautiful sunset so it was worth it anyway!)


Plus SOT session was good today. It does give me a bad feeling but I've got a month minus a day to work on things right! Had a macdonald's meal at bras basah after that :D

No comments: